Facility Fee – annual $100 per student fee paid at registration (non-refundable and non-transferable)
Insurance Fee: annual $10 per student fee paid at registration (non-refundable and non-transferable)
Class Registration Fee – annual per class fee paid at registration, based on date of registration (non-refundable and non-transferable):
Tuition – monthly, by semester, or annually, paid to instructor beginning September 1st
Supply Fee(s) – paid to instructor, varies by class (see individual class descriptions)
Study Hall – $100/year for students who attend a study hall period (register & pay for study hall here)
Steps to Complete CLASS Registration
- Each family must have a primary family account. To register, use the Registerlink in the upper right corner of the website.
- Fill in your information to create a new account. You may use any user name and password that is easy for you to remember. Upon submitting your form, you will receive an authentication email to verify your account with Metro Academic Studies.
- Once you have verified your account, you may add your student(s) to the account. To do this, click on "My Account" (upper right corner of website); this will take you to your User Profile, where you can edit your contact or other information. Click on "My Students," then "Add A Student," and add your student(s) to the system.
- Browse the available courses, and for each course you wish to enroll in, click the Enroll button to add a registration for this course to your shopping cart.
- As you check out, the system will ask you which of your students is enrolling in each course.
- You will be directed to a PayPal page to pay the registration fee. You do not need a PayPal account — PayPal will process a debit card, a credit card, or a PayPal payment.
- Complete Required Signature Forms (see below).
- If needing study hall, register & pay for study hall here...
Required Signature Forms
Before classes begin, all students must have signature forms on file:
Waiver and Release Agreement
Policies & Procedures Overview (An overview of the document you will be asked to sign at Orientation)
Join Us for Open House
January 28 & 30, 9 am-4 pm
Visit any of our 95+ academic and elective classes & Meet Instructors