||Teacher: Mary Cypher
Date/Time: Monday - 10:45 AM to 12:15 PM
Recommended Grades: 11th, 12th
Department: Foreign Languages
Grade Level: High School (9th-12th)
Tuition: $75/month for 9 months
The curriculum reviews and BUILDS on the grammar and vocabulary previously taught in French 1.
I am looking forward immensely to welcome back the students who have also developed a love for the French language! It will be a wonderful year of learning ing much greater depth.
LEVEL 2 (INTERMEDIATE) for French 3 — click this link for table of contents...
Our Level 2 text first reviews key grammar topics to ensure that all students have a strong grounding in the present, passé composé and imperfect tenses.
- New lists of vocabulary further expand students’ ability to describe the world around them
- An adventure series also is featured in Level 2 as characters travel to exciting new places with unexpected twists and turns
- The new material in Level 2 includes:
- the future, conditional, present perfect, the pluperfect, present subjunctive, and the pluperfect subjunctive tenses
- indefinites, demonstratives, and reflexive pronouns
- informal commands, comparisons