Announcement: Panel Discussion for Homeschool Parents
June 16, 7:30-9:00 pm
June 29, 2:00-3:30 pm
We’ve invited classroom teachers and veteran homeschoolers to share their ideas and experiences in an informal panel discussion. Join other parents in discussing homeschooling and related topics.
Potential topics, depending on audience interest:
· Transitioning to and from traditional school
· Resources for struggling students and parents
· Whether accreditation matters
· Graduating early/gap year
· Dual enrollment and Advanced Placement
· Curriculum choices
· Extra-curriculars and service opportunities
· Other topics related to homeschooling
No one of us can speak to all of these fairly, but as a group we can suggest angles and resources for parents who need to individualize the choices for each child.
Bring your ideas and your questions! Any parents welcome.
Questions? Contact Margaret at email@example.com, 678-772-1644.
Topic: Panel Discussion for Parents
Time: Jun 16 at 7:30 PM and/or June 29 at 2:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
*Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 865 971 7764